Saturday, February 04, 2012

WOW

I have been away for quite some time, but have had the worst computer issues. The outcome of all of this is the purchase of a new Mac. 27 1/2 inch monitor. It's like watching t.v. in my own office, but doing the things I like most. So far, I am thrilled. Just need to learn how to enlarge the font so I can see what I'm doing, and then I'm ready to move in the right direction. 


Now, in the land of graphing... I have had to purchase a whole new Photoshop Elements program to work with  Mac. It's going to take some time to learn the new program, but I don't expect it to be too different. I hope to get right back on the horse, and starts doing the things I enjoy.


Other news... My publishing course that got cancelled, has been rescheduled for this Feb... so I will be taking that course, and learning what I can so I can continue to work on Vern's books, and get that moving in the right direction. The women teaching the course is a publisher, and I hope that she can help me with what I need to know,and nudge me in the right direction. Woooot Wooot. This is going too be an exciting year me thinks.


Well, wait to see what I come up with, with the new Mac. Give me time to get used to it, however, I am doing quite well on it so far.  New programs, new tools... Hopefully new ideas..









No comments:

Post a Comment