Sunday, December 04, 2011

About me

I'm new at blogging, but wanted to try to see if I could make a go of it.
I'm a stay at home mom to three beautiful Shih Tzu's who are the love of my life. All seniors now, they require medical care, but are still energetic, and fun to play with. They will always be babies to me.

I live in Winnipeg Canada, and let me tell you, our winters are cold here. I've lived here all my life, but am still not used to these temperatures, and the older I get the less I like it.

Since I've been home, I've started doing graphing, and have found that this is my passion. Not as creative as I'd like to be, but I somehow manage to get allot of graphing done and compliments from folks. I've made lots of cards, posters, scrapbooking, and all kinds of pictures for friends. I'd like to share some of my work and hope you enjoy it too.

Feel free to comment.

1 comment: