Monday, December 19, 2011

It's been a while

busy time of year, and it's had me doing lots of things. The week-end over, I am now taking time to catch up. Finally have e-mail connected to my phone. Something I haven't been able to do for some time.

Christmas is less than a week away. Lots of things to do, and parcels still to leave. Waiting for pieces to come still. sigh. Obviously these parcels will be late. Good thing I don't do Christmas presents. lol Well, my kids (dogs) have friends they want to send things to. What can I say?

I saw a cute little video I wanted to share.

http://zanylol.com/littleboy.html

best friends




***Have any of you wondered what the real Christmas Story was all about? Here is a video to explain it. It's really worth the watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=ki8EcnVbd-Q

They have such cute and beautiful things out for Christmas. Here is Celine Dion and Andrea Bocellie to show us just how beautiful Christmas can sound like.





**There is also much sadness around Christmas. Death, illness, poverty, loneliness. And what a helpless feeling it can be to not be able to do anything about it. Well, there is something we can do about it. We can pray. Please...

Please pray for my friend's sister in law Lee, who is in ICU with legionnaire's disease. She has been fighting a few days but it is still very critical. She and her family could sure use some extra prayers.

Also, a friend's year old niece is having a bone marrow test. She has been diagnosed with lymphatic leukaemia. She is only 5 years old. A candle lighting has been set up for her, so feel free to go light a candle. She and her family could sure use your support.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=mar%27l

Also, my best friend is sick with infection to the bladder, ears, and sinus. She suffers from Alzheimer's, and blindness. She also has an enlarged ovary, which is a bit of a concern at this point. Please, include her in your prayers.

*** The count down is on. Christmas is this Sunday. Do you celebrate Christmas day? Or Christmas Eve?
What do you do to celebrate?

Would love to hear from you
Happy Monday






1 comment:

  1. Hey Colette,
    You're so talented. When you get ready to publish, I heard that McNally will do new books for people, and also I can put you in touch with people down here at Friesen's!
    Have a great Xmas!!!

    ReplyDelete