Thursday, December 08, 2011

That time of year

Christmas is coming... And cards are coming in. As I'm opening cards from friends, I am finally starting to get into the spirit of Christmas. It does take time it seems. Every year... I never want the tree up, and I never want to decorate, and I hate the chaos. But finally, today the 8th of December, I am struck with a slight feeling of Christmas...
The important things such as friendship, and giving, especially to those that need. The spirit of Christmas is felt when I can look around and realize how lucky I am and find ways to make a difference to those who need it. All those coats that are hanging in the closet that I hope will one day fit. Or the many sweatshirts that are tight, but I hope can fit some day. Well, why not take some of those clothes and send them to those who need it. Stop off and do something good for someone. Help them out, or let someone in when there is a long line up of traffic. It's these little things that can make me feel good, that can make a difference, but that also bring more meaning to Christmas.

I did some photos for a friend's pups for Christmas. These are from last year, but I want to share them anyway. Some are of my kids, and some are of their friends.
Enjoy....... I'll post more some day......















No comments:

Post a Comment